1. Hard words require a soft heart.
2. Little children, stay by the side of Jesus.
We graduate from grades, but we never graduate from God.
1Pet. 2:2; 1Cor. 3:1-3; Heb. 5:14; 1Cor. 13:11 1John 2:28-3:1
In the gospel, the knowledge of the mind and the nearness of the heart must fit together!
3a. God hides things.
3b. God reveals things.
God hides and reveals in different ways in and with every life.
4. The Father reveals saving truth to children who love the Son.
5. The will of the Father towards you is gracious.
Ephesians 1:3-10; John 17:4-5
6. The Son is glorified for you.
A. It gets us a judge who is like us. Dan. 7:13
B. It gets us a divine brother to imitate. Rom. 8:29
C. It gets us an advocate in our courtroom. 1John 1:9
D. It gets us a priest who knows our weakness. Heb. 2:17
The revealing of salvation depends on the will of one who died for you.