1. When the world will not heed the warning, woe is proper.
What do ignored warnings accomplish?
A. They fulfill a moral obligation.
B. Unheeded warnings cause correct guilt to attach to the sinner.
2. The fact that we will cause offense should not overturn our desire not to.
Citizens of Christ’s kingdom are passionate and urgent not to tempt.
3. Develop public patterns that lead you away from sin’s stumbling block.
4. Citizens of a crucified Christ’s kingdom, don’t run from pain and humility.
Heb. 1:13-14; 1 Pet. 1:12
5. The good news is that when Christ gets you, you get Christ.
6. The heart of the Father is the cause for you to humble yourself and love others.