1. The kingdom of heaven flips our preferred priorities.
We can rationally understand that hatred of the good God is grounded in love of sin.
2. When God persists in invitation, sinners persist in rebellion.
3. God’s judgment will look right to everyone.
Eph. 2:1-5; Phil. 2:10-11
4. God redefines “worthy.”
Luke 23:41; Matthew 3:8, Col. 1:10
People who would not seem to be the desirable invites are called.
5. The gospel makes you worthy.
-The king’s intention must be to fulfill his own requirement on behalf of those invited.
John 10:25-30; Eph. 4:22-24; Col. 3:12; Rom. 13:14; Gal. 3:27; Rev. 19:7-8
6. God provides you the garment you need to answer his call.
7. All glory goes to God, because “God gets you all the way there.”