To get the biggest goal, start small.
1. Do not despise what is small. Find ways to see what is silent.
When the events and news that swirl around you are the biggest, you will always be able to see Christ.
2. The world cannot stop the progress of the kingdom.
3. A kingdom that is small, grows secretly, and wins inevitably, needs a unique announcement.
4. Parables show the kingdom and then see “what you’re going to do about it.”
Whether it is the inspired Psalmist of Psalm 78 or the one to whom he points, the Messiah, messengers of this kingdom are further unpacking the plan that founded the world.
5. Jesus is not part of the world’s story but the world part of his.
The plan is so certain that the description of Christ in the heavenly worship can speak of it as done, as good as done in the decree of God.
1Pet. 1:19-21; Rev. 5:6; Rev. 13:8; John 1:29
Will you be gathered into Jesus’ kingdom?