1. We must be brought to Jesus.
-Finding Christ is not another competition you won.
The “irony of adult explanation”
Jesus brings a kingdom that is here for all of us, and begins in a child-like faith that we never leave.
2. Remove the hindrance of sin from your life.
Just as the hindrance of overbearing adult thinking had to be removed to let these children come, so also the hindrance of burdening heavy sin must be removed to let us come.
3. Meeting Jesus is doable today.
4. Heaven’s kingdom is for the little ones.
- The kingdom of heaven is characterized by citizens who know they are a little. John 1:12-13
-We build on, not build past, our child-like experience of littleness in the Kingdom of Heaven.
“Faith is not a distant view but a warm embrace of Christ.”