Is Jesus the place where you see and understand the world?
1. Move to make Christ your home.
Psa. 118:22-23; Matt. 21:42; 1Pet. 2:4-9
2. The familiarity of a false home holds back proper honor for God’s word.
We should not be surprised at some of our own personal rejections.
3. What false familiarities of yours obscure who Jesus is?
John’s death lives out Jesus’ parable-teaching.
Sacrificial acts of service are spiritual acts of worship for a kingdom that grows like seeds until harvest.
4. Sacrificial acts of service are spiritual acts of worship.
5. Making a home here enslaves you to fear.
6. Bury what is lost, and go tell Jesus.
Frail, fickle human hearts will not stand still.
Our human minds, like sponges, successfully soak up thousands of other human perspectives and carry them with us.
7. Jesus knows, and what Jesus knows is what matters.